Daxxify in Downers Grove, IL
Ready to get started?Contact Us
What is DAXXIFY™ and how is it different?
DAXXIFY™ is FDA-approved to help smooth moderate to severe lines between the brows. It is the only long-lasting frown line treatment powered by a peptide with results that last on average 6 months and up to 9 months for some.*
Conventional injectables last 3 – 4 months and require up to 4 treatments a year to maintain results.
Nearly 90% of patients say they wish results lasted longer. With DAXXIFY™ you can keep your frown lines smoother for a full year with as few as 2 treatments.*
At least 50% of patients in clinical studies had no or minor frown lines 6 months after treatment. Between 3% and 5% of patients in clinical studies had no or minor frown lines 9 months after treatment. In other safety studies, between 5% and 17% of patients still had noticeable improvement 9 months later.
Dr. Robert J Paresi, Jr. MD Reviews
Fantastic experience from my initial consultation to my post op follow up. The entire staff was wonderful. Kim was a pleasure to work with during scheduling and Carrie was wonderful leading up to my procedure. And I can't say enough about Dr. Paresi. Bedside manner is extremely important when contemplating a medical procedure and he made me feel very relaxed and sure of my decision. And his work is second to none. He's a very skilled doctor and a leader in his field. Overall I could not be happier with the whole experience. I did a lot of research prior to making my decision and I'm so glad I chose De. Paresi. I highly recommend him.
Gynecomastia surgery - My gynecomastia was causing problems with my long distance biking so I shopped around and settled on Dr. Paresi mostly because he had the nicest staff. Everything went smooth and I appreciated him being patient with my questions. Would highly recommend him.
Amazing Results with Dr. Paresi - After loosing a lot of weight I decided to research Doctors who specialized in body lifts. From day one I felt the warmth and confidence of Dr. Paresi and his staff. Kim was awesome always so warm and welcoming answering all my initial questions. During my consultation Dr. Paresi understood my expectations and accurately informed me of what I could expect.My results were beyond my expectations! I feel like my body was completely transformed and gave me back the confidence I needed. his incisions were meticulously placed and the scars are flat, thin, and barely noticeable to the naked eye. If I have any more needs for cosmetic procedures I would definitely use Dr. Paresi. I am so pleased that I found a good quality Dr. that has exceptional skills.
I have nothing but the best things to say about Dr. Paresi. He's got a great bedside manner and takes meet as often as your case demands is necessary. He assesses your prospective case with nuance and precision, and he happened to save me the expense in recovery time and money of an unnecessary procedure I was quoted elsewhere. Now two months post-procedure, I'm very happy with the results and quality of care I received!
Dr paresi was great. He was very Thorough with the explanation of my procedure and I am very happy with the outcome.
Get In Touch
Is DAXXIFY™ well studied?
DAXXIFY™ was studied in the largest-ever clinical study conducted for a frown line treatment and included more than 2,400 people across different ages and skin types.
- There were no serious treatment-related side effects in clinical trials for DAXXIFY™
- The active ingredient in DAXXIFY™ is botulinum toxin type A, an ingredient that has been used in frown line treatments for more than 20 years
- 96% of people treated with DAXXIFY™ were satisfied with their results† †96% of patients reported they were satisfied on a 7-point scale when evaluated at 4 weeks in clinical studies.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION for DAXXIFY™
(daxibotulinumtoxinA-Ianm) injection - DAXXIFY™ may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening. Get medical help right away if you have any of these problems any time (hours to weeks) after injection of DAXXIFY™:
- Problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing due to weakening of associated muscles can be severe and result in loss of life. You are at the highest risk if these problems are pre-existing before injection. Swallowing problems may last for several months.
- Spread of toxin effects. The effect of botulinum toxin may affect areas away from the injection site and cause serious symptoms that include loss of strength and all-over muscle weakness, double vision, blurred vision and drooping eyelids, hoarseness or change or loss of voice, trouble saying words clearly, loss of bladder control, trouble breathing, and trouble swallowing. Do not receive DAXXIFY™ if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in DAXXIFY™ (see Medication Guide for ingredients); had an allergic reaction to any other botulinum toxin product such as rimabotulinumtoxinB (MYOBLOC®), onabotulinumtoxinA (BOTOX®/BOTOX® Cosmetic), abobotulinumtoxinA (DYSPORT®), incobotulinumtoxinA (XEOMIN®) or prabotulinumtoxinA-xvfs (JEUVEAU®); or have a skin infection at the planned injection site. DAXXIFY™ dosing units are not the same as, or comparable to, any other botulinum toxin product.
- Tell your healthcare provider about all your medical conditions, including any side effects from botulinum toxin products, including dry eye; breathing, swallowing, bleeding, or heart problems; plans to have surgery; weakness of forehead muscles; drooping eyelids; have had surgery on your face; are pregnant or breastfeeding or plan to become pregnant or breastfeed.
- Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-thecounter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Using DAXXIFY™ with certain other medicines may cause serious side effects. Do not start any new medicines until you have told your healthcare provider that you have received DAXXIFY™ in the past. Especially tell your healthcare provider if you have received any other botulinum toxin product in the last 4 months or any in the past, and exactly which product you received (such as BOTOX®, BOTOX® Cosmetic, MYOBLOC®, DYSPORT®, XEOMIN®, or JEUVEAU®). DAXXIFY™ may cause serious side effects, including allergic reactions (such as itching, rash, redness, swelling, wheezing, trouble breathing, or dizziness or feeling faint), heart problems (such as irregular heartbeat and heart attack), and eye problems (including dry eye, reduced blinking, and corneal problems).
- Tell your healthcare provider or get medical help right away if you experience a serious side effect.
- No serious adverse events of distant spread of toxin effect associated with dermatologic use of DAXXIFY™ have been reported in clinical studies at the dose of 40 Units for glabellar lines. The most common side effects of DAXXIFY™ include headache, eyelid drooping, and loss of ability to move the muscles in your face.